4x K6.0 Kinesiology Tape 50mm - Impakt
Kinesiology tape is based on kinesiology, the science of anatomy, physiology and body mechanics. It is based on the idea that the body can heal itself, if enabled with appropriate support. By targeting different receptors within the somatosensory system, Kinesiology Tape alleviates pain and facilitates lymphatic drainage by microscopically lifting the skin. The use of Kinesio tape involves taping over muscles to minimise pain and inflammation, relax tired muscles that are suffering from overuse and to support muscle movement. The taping is non-restrictive and allows a full range of motion, critical for athletes who are recovering from injury or seeking to avoid it.
- Improve contraction of a weakened muscle Reduce muscle fatigue and spasm
- Reduce over-stretching and over-contraction of muscles
- Re-educate muscles through sensory feedback
- Lessen Edema (swelling) through aiding the lymphatic system
- Minimise post-traumatic or post-surgical bruising through improved circulation
- Help mobilise scar tissue by enhancing glide between tissue layers
- Help correct joint mechanics through aiding muscle function around the joint
- Relieve pain by activating the natural analgesic system in our skin receptors
- 1x Kinesiology strapping tape 50mm
No customer reviews for the moment.